Jaaaaast (Just) Said...

1. When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half

2. Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.

3. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

4. Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'

5. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

6. The road to success is always under construction.

7. I say no to drugs -- they just don't listen!

8. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.

9. Everyone has a photographic memory; some people just don't have film.

10. Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.

11. Smile -- it makes people wonder what you're up to.

12. I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork .

13. The hardest part of skating is the ice.

14. The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot; the guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

15. The trouble with being punctual is that there's no one there to appreciate it.

16. If our constitution allows us free speech, why are there phone bills?

17. If you tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe you. But if you tell him a park bench has just been painted, he has to touch it to be sure.

18. Hot glass looks same as cold glass. (Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers)

19. If you can't convince them, confuse them



Comments